Thursday

Why Gabi's World?

I am Shannon, and some new visitors may wonder why my page is called "Gabi's World." First, let me start by saying that my daughter's name is Gabriella. We call her Gabi for short. It's actually pretty appropriate for her since she is a bit of a talker. Okay, so that explains the Gabi portion, but why Gabi's World? That comes from my parents, Gabi's Nana and Papa. Gabi loves Elmo's World with a passion. So my dad used to sing to Gabi "Lalalala lalalala Gabi's World..." And once, when he came up to visit us without my mom because she had to work, my dad videoed my mom singing a full version of Gabi's World. It went like this:

(Must be sung to the tune of Elmo's World)
Lalalala lalalala Gabi's World
Lalalala lalalala Gabi's World
Gabi loves her Papa
And her Nana, too
That's Gabi's World!

Needless to say, Gabi loved it so much that she had us replay it a couple hundred times. I wish I still had it, but we downloaded it onto our old computer that crashed before we had a back up. I am sure my mom is thankful for small blessings like that.

Gabi with her Nana & Papa





advanced web statistics


View My Stats

No comments: